Horse riding is a versatile and exciting activity suitable for riders of all ages and abilities. It is, in fact, popular in all corners of the world.
Do you know that horse riding has more than 40 disciplines to choose from? So whatever you are into; dancing, gymnastics, speed, action, history, ball games, snow, desert, forest or endurance there are something for everyone who wishes to hang out with these adorable four-legged friends.
To make these activities easier to access we have designed Pluvinel.com so riders can find and confirm their attendance with your activities with two clicks. With confirm, we mean book and pay. By choosing Pluvinel.com, you are getting a software solution that won't have you chasing down payments ever again.
It is also a digital solution that makes the equine community transparent and recruitment friendly. It allows riders to explore, discover and get a better overview of what is happening where with who in the equine community.
How does Pluvinel work?
It works a little different, depending on what type of user you are. Choose from three examples of user profiles;
2) Horse centre/riding school
Start by registering. It is free, and you are ready to go within a few minutes.
Instructor/trainer and horse centre/riding schools profiles
These accounts have pretty much the same functionalities. The difference is that you can list facilities in your horse centre profile, while in the instructor/trainer profile, you would list your experience and background.
An instructor profile can connect with a horse centre profile. Riders can then see where instructors/trainers are available to teach. A horse centre or riding school profile can connect with instructor/trainer profile. Displaying the knowledge pool they can offer their riders — giving excellent transparency. And each profile holder is responsible for keeping their information up-to-date.
Both types of accounts can schedule and charge for lessons, clinics, courses, camps and seminars etc via the solution. You design your Type of events, and this is very flexible in the system. But try to limit your Type of events to keep your list short.
Your Type of events list consists of the numbers of participants, the price per person and time. We see that many instructors would have a base of these types:
- Private lesson (1 rider, 80 EUR and 45 min)
- Group lesson hour (4 riders, 30 EUR and 45 min)
- Group lesson day (12 riders, 65 EUR, 30 minutes per rider over a day)
- Clinic/Weekend course (14 riders, 300 EUR, 30 min x 4 over a weekend) as their base.
While a riding school might have a different base of Type of events:
- Pony course children (4 riders, 350 EUR, 60 minutes one day a week for a semester)
- Riding course (8 riders, 550 EUR, 45 minutes one day a week for a semester)
- Riding camp (14 riders, 350 EUR, 60 minutes twice a day for a week)
Try naming your type of events something generic so you can reuse them. You don't need a type of event for each event. When you have set up Type of events, you can start scheduling your events. In Schedule events, you fill in Title of event, Short description, Main text and upload a picture to describe your event in more details to your audience. It is all optional. You can keep it short and sweet or long and descriptive. In any case, the clearer the description, the fewer questions you will receive from riders. So think twice about your audience.
Then you are ready to invite your riders! Riders will be able to book/pay your fees within minutes, and you will see their action immediately. No workarounds with separate lists or sending out invoices. Your payments will automatically be transferred to your account 2-day rolling. So after you have scheduled the event, you can lean back.
But before you start, you need to set up Payments and fill in your Payout details. It only takes a few minutes. The verification process might take a few days. Our payment provider meets the strictest PCI-DSS standards so that you and your clients can have peace of mind while making charges through our platform.
When logged into your user account, you can access previous payment information. You have a complete overview of your upcoming events and who have signed up and paid, and who has not. There are a few options to manage participants in Upcoming events;
1) Reserve and invite riders on the go. When riders say they want to attend your course, add them to your event straight away. When you add them to your event, you also reserve their spot. The riders will receive the invitation and will pay to confirm. They can also politely decline if something has come up, or cancel. You will always have a full overview of availability.
2) Choose open event for the "first come, first served" booking. Share the URL to your event with your riders on Facebook or in other channels so they can book and pay without you doing much, besides tracking your signups.
3) Choose Invitation only to check the rider first. By choose Invitation only, the riders have to Ask for invite. Before you accept their request, you can view their profile and give them a call to see if they are the right fit. When you are sure, you can Accept their request, and they will receive the Book&pay to confirm. All done with a few clicks in a few minutes.
Other smart features specially designed for your needs;
4) Reserve spots – add the riders to your list on the go or give them a priority before you publish and share the event with others.
5) Revoke invitations – revoke invitation is useful if riders have not responded and confirmed, and you want to release the place for another rider. The rider will receive a notification that the invitation has expired. But before you revoke, give them a quick call to see if they just have forgotten themselves in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
6) Duplicate – When you have the same event (group lesson, workshops, clinics, weekend courses) with the same riders regularly, this is a fantastic time-saver. For example, you travel to teach the same place every Tuesday where you instruct almost the same group of riders every time. The first time, Schedule new event, a Group lesson day, with the title "Tuesday dressage practise" and add the necessary text and invite your regular riders. The second time, Duplicate! The title, text, picture, participants will follow, you only add the new time and date and Publish. Riders will automatically receive their invitation. Remember to repeat this before the lesson has expired next time. When the event lapses, it vanishes from your Events dashboard.
With many public profiles on the site, riders can search, explore your events and read your well-organised information. Pluvinel will be a go-to platform where riders look up, discover and find new and exciting events to attend. For many smaller businesses, a Pluvinel page can replace having a website; it is much less maintenance and requires no technical competence. The Pluvinel profile is designed to serve as an information hub.
With a rider account, a rider can book and pay lessons and courses with any instructor or horse centre that has published events on Pluvinel. A rider can also add their horse(s) to their profiles. A rider profile is not public. But, when you sign up for an event, the host will be able to view the necessary details about you, like your emergency contact/parent, level, interests and age.
The rider accounts will also have an excellent overview of all Upcoming events and payment history. Rider profiles work across horse centre, riding schools, instructor and trainers.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We are looking forward a digital united horse community, are you? Register here!